Looking into modern furniture trends the Epoxy Resin River Tables are quite unique, attractive and give a special touch to you interior set-up.
Many DIY’ers, Hobbyists and Resin Enthusiasts want to make their own Table, but have certain doubts regarding the process.
Materials Used :
- Haksons Ultra clear Grade 1 Resin and Hardener
- Haksons Pigments for Epoxy Resin.
- Plywood sections for Mould. (8mm Thick preferable)
- Bohriali Mould Tape.
- Silicone for Sealing the Mould (Neutral Silicone).
- Silicone Gun.
- Nails / Screws for fixing the Mould.
- Digital Weighing Scale.
- Bucket for Mixing Epoxy.
- Blow Torch (To remove air bubbles)
- Rubio Monocoat Polish
- Gloves For Wood Working.
- Disposable Gloves (for Resin Work)
Here is a basic guide on how it could be achieved,
View the below video of how to make a Resin River Table using Haksons Resin and HardenerShare This: